It happens many times that the android applications that you had installed through Google Play Store start its update automatically. Every application brings new updates time to time but some time you don’t want your apps would update automatically. You would surely want your apps will not update automatically without your permission or you can do such updates own self. You don’t need to do extra efforts for this as this issue can be resolved easily while changing some settings in Play Store.
Yes, I’ll advice you simple and strategic way to stop automatic updates in your android apps. You should follow some steps to stop it as below:
- Open Google Play Store through your android device where you want to stop automatic updates.
- Then you can go in Settings available in the Play Store to modify them as you want.
- In the Settings, you will see a list of options to choose from and here you have to touch on Auto-update apps.
- In the Auto-update apps, you will see three different options further to choose from which includes: Do not auto-update apps, Auto-update apps at anytime- Data charges may apply, Auto-update apps over Wi-Fi only.
- You can select Do not auto-update apps option from the window that is open in your android device.
Now, you are able to stop auto-updating in your android applications and will ask you if there is any update is available in the market.